Kanfit stays ahead of the needs of its customers in the aerospace industry by leveraging its experience with metal and composite materials to manufacture hybrid structures,
With an increasing demand for lightweight, strong and durable products, Kanfit is constantly exploring new techniques, including hybrid molding processes and advanced materials, for engineering next-generation parts and components that will enable our customers to achieve optimal energy efficiency and performance.
Our ability to deliver complete hybrid structures gives our customers two main advantages:
A highly specialized service, which is usually only provided by large companies, for higher flexibility and lower overhead.
- It saves our customers from the need to split work packages and divide them among several suppliers.
Kanfit’s manufactures the following hybrid structures:
- Business jet avionics doors – composite skin and metallic door hinges and locking mechanisms
- Instrument panels & pedestals– metallic skeleton, composite panels and ducts
- RTM chaff and flare magazines – composite structure with embedded metallic insert
- UAV engine cowlings – composite cowling with embedded metallic panels to improve heat conductivity and protect the carbon skin
- EMI/RFI composite boxes with embedded metallic layers
- RTM antennas – composite shell with embedded wiring and metallic interface components
- Large scale circuit boards – copper fiberglass structures for high voltage applications
- Avionics trays – from composite and metallic components.