Kanfit manufactures primary and detailed parts, subassemblies and ready-to-mount assemblies, tools, jigs and fixtures from metals and composite materials for helicopters.
Among our projects are:
- AgustaWestland AW1X9/101 sheet metal parts, metallic instrument panel and upgrade kits components
- Bell Boeing V-22 sheet metal parts and jigs
- CH-53 minigun doors and external fuel tank kits
- Bell 206 pilot door repairs
- AH-64 Apache pylon trim and drill tools
- UH-60 Black Hawk tail boom autoclave mold
- Bell 212 composite instrument panel glare shield
- ALE-47 RTM chaff and flare magazine, composite covers and mounts for chaff and flare magazines
- Upgrade kits for Mi-17,-24, -35 helicopters, and more.
Our proven experience working with both composite materials and metals enables Kanfit to provide seamless integration between the components, while meeting tight weight restrictions and achieving repeatable serial production.
Find out the advantages of choosing Kanfit as your subcontractor.