Manufacturing high quality products that fully comply with the latest international standards and stringent customer demands is Kanfit’s number one commitment.
Kanfit regularly undergoes rigorous auditing by independent certification boards for manufacturing procedures and consistently meets the industry standards of leading international military and commercial aviation companies including Israel Aerospace Industries, Boeing, and others, and has been reviewed by the Israel Civil Aviation Authority (FAA authorized).
Kanfit has been awarded the following certifications and accreditations:
- AS9100C & BS EN ISO9001:2008
- Nadcap for Chemical Processing
- Nadcap for Heat Treatment (conductivity, hardness, mechanical testing)
- Nadcap for Composites (AC7118 Rev D-Audit criteria for Composites, including AC7122-P-Audit Criteria for Non Metallic Part Manufacturers Captive Laboratories). Click here to learn more.
- Boeing cerfitication: QMS; Heat Treatment of aluminum alloys; Temper inspection of non-ferrous alloys; Coating
- Israel Aircraft Industries Commercial Aircraft Group certified supplier
- BAE Systems (Rokar International) certified manufacturer
- Israel Air Force certified manufacturer
- Israel Ministry of Defense certified supplier
- Elbit Systems Group certified manufacturer
- Cyclone aviation products certified manufacturer
We understand that in order to achieve our business goals, we must maintain and manage robust quality systems, documentation and standard operating procedures. Our success depends on our employees. Indeed, it is the aim of each and every Kanfit employee to produce world class products and to provide quality services for the aerospace and medical device industries. To do so, we are constantly working to ensure that our work processes are efficient and are looking for ways to improve these processes. This is critical to our success and adds value for our customers.
Israel Aerospace Industries